This section will guide you through the claims submission process to file a medical claim.
Download Medical Claim Form
Download Medical Claim From Attending Physician’s Statement
For medical reimbursement claims that are less than S$1,500 or if the hospitalisation period is less than five days, we may waive the Attending Physician’s Statement, provided there is sufficient documentary evidence such as an “Inpatient Discharge Summary” or “Doctor’s Memo” showing the cause of illness and period of hospitalisation. However if deemed necessary, the Attending Physician’s Statement may still be required for claims that meet the above criteria.
To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, please ensure that the required documents listed in the next section are completed and sent to us. We may need more time to process the claim if further clarification is needed, and will inform you if this occurs.
1. Medical Claim Form – to be completed by the policyowner
2. Attending Physician’s Statement – to be completed by the attending doctor
3. Copy of the Insured’s or Claimant’s Passport or Driver’s License
4. Original final hospital bill(s) and receipt(s) – the bills should consist of both the summarised and itemised bills
5. Copy of medical certificate(s)
6. Inpatient Discharge Summary and/or doctor’s memo
7. All other relevant medical reports e.g. lab reports
8. Copy of police report for hospital admissions due to accidents, if any
9. Copy of child’s birth certificate (for Pregnancy claims)
10. Authorisation letter – required if a third party is assisting with the claim
What is the estimated processing time?
Acknowledgement of claim – 2 working days after receiving the written claim notification
Assessment of claim – 10 working days after receiving all required documents
Payment of cheque – 3 working days after the claim is approved
Who pays for the Attending Physician’s Statement or medical report?
The policyowner will have to bear the cost of the Attending Physician’s Statement or medical report, except for clarifications that PHA requires.